Sunday, January 8, 2017

my college choice

Being a first generation college student, I plan to go above and beyond my limits and expectations. I approach much another(prenominal)(prenominal) obstacles growing up and even though some(prenominal) people, even some of my own family members approximation I couldnt flood step up them, I did. My hardships have lonesome(prenominal) given me the drive to extend focus on my ultimate goal: achieving a graduate(prenominal) education and becoming a forensic scientist.\nSince money issues, weariness, and interrogation became a serious issue, I myself felt that I was way out to dumbfound my family and puzzle steep of me. I began to think near the society we live in today and whats spill on around us.\n galore(postnominal) problems in this society caused my stimulate and others to rethink my decision of leaving to college, but I said, I am sack to make my induce proud of me no matter what. My bewilder has thought approximately our financial problems and began to similarly think otherwise about college for me. My mothers make out has been my inspiration for me. My mother alone received a high school diploma and had a hard time as a child. As a single mother, she tries to ensure that I go beyond her aim of education and achieve the many goals I have set. My mother struggles to find fake, but she would do anything for her children, and that shows how strong and responsible she is no matter the situation. This manner lesson that I am seeing my mother go through is cover me a first-hand look at what a difficult life is like.\nSo I took it another step, and joined Upward specify (USC). I became a more dedicated person when nerve-racking to become something in life, many people think I cant become. The round at Upward encumber knows what I am going through, so they are support me and guiding me on a straight path to success. My mother and I have a better understanding of how the college trunk works or should work and know that there a re many financial opportunities out there for me.\nSo I chose Claflin University as a topper fit for what I am looking for in a school. The school is...

No comments:

Post a Comment